Latest Free Recharge Tricks






2011 vodafone, Airtel, BSNL, Reliance, HTC, SPICE, Etisalat, and more tricks and tips for computer hacking and much more about facebook....































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Vodafone Hack for Free GPRS

Posted by Free Mobile Recharge Saturday, November 13, 2010
ads
ads

I have been asked by many Vodafone Users to post a Method to get a free GPRS for the Vodafone. Nobody wants to pay for what he/she uses. I am also a Nobody so I was also in trying out all the things to get free GPRS for Vodafone users since I am also a Vodafone User. Finally I have got a Full proof way to get free GPRS for all the Vodafone Users. This method has been tested on different mobiles and has been confirmed to be working. Still if anybody faces any problem please contact me and I will try to solve it as quickly as possible.Followng are the Settings you require to configure on your Mobile:Account Name: Vodafone_gprsHomepage: http://live.vodafone.inUser Name: (no need)Pass: (no need)Access Point Settings:Proxy: EnabledProxy Address: 10.10.1.100Proxy Port: 9401Data Bearer: Packet DataBearer Settings:Packet Data Access Point: portalnmmsNetwork type: IPV4Authentication: normalUser Name: (no need)Password: (no need)*IF that happen this settings is not working then change the proxy port number to:-Proxy Port: 9401Popularity: 29%latest tricks and tips 2011, free recharge tricks, new and working tricks

ads

0 comments

Post a Comment

New Tricks Via mail

Enter your email address: