Latest Free Recharge Tricks






2011 vodafone, Airtel, BSNL, Reliance, HTC, SPICE, Etisalat, and more tricks and tips for computer hacking and much more about facebook....































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































SIS and SISX to Jar Convertor Software : Free Download + Tutorial

Posted by Free Mobile Recharge Tuesday, August 17, 2010
ads
ads

While I was searchin through Demonoid for a good e-Book, I came across this tiny piece of Software which comes around 2.41 MB. So I grabbed that software – unlucky for me it had low seeders ( but lucky for you readers, now the site have atleast 7 seeders – at the time of writing this post ), so I waited for the time to complete and horray finally I downloaded it. Then just thought of posting a post on my blog about that software. So here we go..
Installing this software is a breeze, anyone can master in no time.
This is more or less like a funny welcome screen but a very cool one to say
So, click on Advance – you wil be taken to the real convertor dialog box

The software is self-explanatory, any n00b can get it out from here.
Never again be pity of not able work around with SIS software because you have Java Mobile.. Enjoy

Download SIS and SISX to Jar Convertor : http://tinyurl.com/ld6n92

ads

0 comments

Post a Comment

New Tricks Via mail

Enter your email address: