Latest Free Recharge Tricks






2011 vodafone, Airtel, BSNL, Reliance, HTC, SPICE, Etisalat, and more tricks and tips for computer hacking and much more about facebook....































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































Downloading free content from airtel

Posted by Free Mobile Recharge Monday, July 5, 2010
ads
ads

This is my follow up post to my Free Airtel Recharge Hacks which has been very successful in bringing in some search traffic due to some unknown reason. Since it was nothing but a stupid joke which I got from a friend, I thought of bringing in some value to that post.



Airtel has been a very successful company in the Telecom Industry in India, providing innovative services and other value addition to the customer. Also Airtel is a hot topic in most Indian forums, due to its easter eggs. You never know what you will stumble into when you dive in.

Coincidently on the easter day, I found a easter egg of Airtel. Like every online site, Airtel stores its files on servers, which one can access after completing a successful payment. I was just tinkering around with a few ip addresses when I came across a few where you can access the files directly hence avoiding the payment for that. Now download wallpapers, ringtones, games and everything you can find in the Airtel Live! Page without acctually having to pay for them. This is a very good hack considering that Airtel Live products are generally very costly and extremely over priced.

Here are the links:

http://10.2.0.92/cmtairtel/temp_content
http://10.2.0.92/cmtairtel/content

Note that these URLs can be accessed only from a Airtel Sim with Airtel Live activated. Use the built-in browser to access them since I could not view them using the Symbian Opera browser. Have fun and tell me if it works for you!

ads

0 comments

Post a Comment

New Tricks Via mail

Enter your email address: