Latest Free Recharge Tricks






2011 vodafone, Airtel, BSNL, Reliance, HTC, SPICE, Etisalat, and more tricks and tips for computer hacking and much more about facebook....































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































ads
ads

Here's a highly useful tool, through which you can easily embed almost any type of file anywhere in the web. Click on the logo below:

EmbedIt.in


As an example here's a .doc file (MS Word document) uploaded by me:



From their FAQ section, I considered these points as important for you:
What kinds of files can I embed?
- Pretty much any kind of document, image, or text file. To be specific:
* Documents: doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, pdf, wpd, odt, ods, odp
* Images: png, jpg, gif, tiff, bmp, eps, ai
* Text: txt, rtf, csv, html

What's the largest file I can upload?
- 20 megabytes.

Can I make an embed private?
Nope.

Can other people embed my file?
Yes; since everything on embedit.in is open to the public, there's nothing stopping somebody else from copying and pasting the code from your webpage or blog.

If you think about it, there would be nothing stopping people from downloading your file and copying it to their website, anyway.

Can I download the file later?
You sure can. Use the button with the arrow on it: Download_button

*Update: Embedit.in has been taken over by Box.net
Box.net being an experienced file hosting service, now you may expect an uptime of 99.9% for Embedit.in too

ads

0 comments

Post a Comment

New Tricks Via mail

Enter your email address: